RV MX Summer Camp
• $750 per rider/ $375 deposit at time of sign up.
• Power/water sites $35
• There is no Dry camping fee or gate fee.
• All dinners will be on us, also all water and snacks though out the day for rider (Breakfast will need to be provided by rider). Non riders can purchase Dinner tickets if needed.
• Riding days will be from 9am-4pm with a 1hr break for lunch.
• Make sure bikes are ready, if riders have multiple bikes bring them. (we will have mechanic’s onsite to help if a problem occurs.
• Make sure rider is hydrated and has all the proper riding gear.
• We have several top AMA professionals coming. The camp will work with all skill levels and ages and the training will be set up to help everyone.
• Rider to coach ratio will be around 12:1
• We will be working on all aspects of riding, general maintenance and set up and race day activities.
• We will also have fun, we have many off the bike activities planned for both the rider and the parents.
Schedule of events:
• Monday move in 10am, open practice from 11am to 3pm.
Dinner and Orientation at 6pm sharp in RV Shed
• Tuesday 9am-4pm, Dinner at 6pm
• 7:30pm Nerf wars, and massive water balloon fight
8pm-9pm Parents Q&A with RV and coaching staff
• Wednesday 9am-4pm Dinner at 6pm
7:30 RV Awards Night Ice cream social, 9pm cocktail HR with RV and coaches
• Thursday 10am-4pm move out. Rider evaluations with coaches
*Ryan Villopoto ,*Jake Wiemer ,*Ivan Tedesco, *Collin Jurin, Jay Whipple, *Carson Brown
Sponsors that will be onsite:
Thor MX, Bell Helmets, Parts Unlimited, TBT Suspension. , Paulsons Powersports, VP fuels, Alpinestars