Check out last year’s event in the video below:
RV Summer Camp
- $750 per rider/ $350 deposit at time of sign up.
- Power/water sites $35
- There is no camping fee of gate fee.
- All dinners will be on us, also all water and snacks though out the day (Breakfast will need to be provided by rider). Non riders can purchase Dinner tickets if needed.
- Riding days will be from 9am-3pm with a 1hr break for lunch.
- Make sure bikes are ready, if riders have multiple bikes bring them. (we will have mechanic’s onsite to help if a problem occurs.
- Make sure rider is hydrated and has all the proper riding gear.
- We have several top AMA professionals coming. The camp will work with all skill levels and ages and the training will be set up to help everyone.
- Rider to coach ratio will be around 12:1
- We will be working on all aspects of riding, general maintenance and set up and race day activities.
- We will also have fun, we have many off the bike activities planned for both the rider and the parents.
Schedule of events:
Sunday move in 9am, open practice from 10am to 3pm.
- Orientation at 5pm in RV Building
Monday 9am-3pm, Dinner at 6pm
- 7:30pm Massive water balloon fight
Tuesday 9am-3pm Dinner at 6pm
- 7:30 Ice cream social, 9pm cocktail HR with RV and coaches
Wednesday 9am-3pm Dinner at 6pm
- Pit bike races
Thursday 10am-3pm move out. Rider evaluations with coaches
*Ryan Villopoto *Jake Wiemer * Ivan Tedesco * Tommy Weeck * Tyler Villopoto * Collin Jurin, *Jay Whipple, *Carson Brown
Bike setup and suspension: